Mr Adrian Fox was originally a medical graduate of The University of Melbourne. He trained at St Vincent’s Hospital, Melbourne and was awarded his fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in 2006. Adrian then completed further specialist training in Hepatopancreaticobiliary surgery at Box Hill Hospital, St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne and Toronto General Hospital in Canada. Adrian is actively involved in surgical clinical research, teaching and is an elected member of the Victorian State Committee for the Royal Australasian College of surgeons. He is also the hub supervisor of Advanced General Surgical Training at Eastern Health and on the Victorian Board of Surgical Training with General Surgeons Australia.
Dr Adrian Fox
- Supervisor for ANZHPBA Fellowship Training at Eastern Health and St Vincent’s Melbourne.
- Chair, research subcommittee, Victorian board general surgical training
- Member, educational subcommittee, Victorian board general surgical training
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0419 139 197
- Website: www.melbournesurgical.com