The Fellowship in HPB Surgery involves a minimum of 24 months clinical training, completion of research requirements, case load achievement, assessment and final exam. Successful applicants will be assigned to an accredited hospital unit.
- You MUST be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia and Aotearoa New Zealand.
- You MUST have FRACS or successfully completed the FRACS exam in May 2023.
- Applications closed Thursday 30/3/2023
- $450 was due on Application submission
- Interviews are scheduled for 10/6/2023 (if invited)